Friday, December 21, 2012

You DID IT!

I am ABSOLUTLY blown away by the generosity of people, especially this time of year.  Everyone is already buying Christmas gifts and getting ready for the biggest time of year! But throught that time, I also wa BLESSED with being a GRANT WINNER fom Ordinary Hero! I know that WE also during this time, CHANGED THE WORLD for ONE!  Donkeys, Sheep and Chickens were purchased for families in Ethiopia! Adorable T's and such like this below were also purchased! Now, I can't exactly see what everyone purchased but I do know who helped during this time-I can't let that go un-noticed! Thank you Thank you Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I already am giddy with excitment of going, but I also get a tear and bit of a pit in my stomach at the thought of going 10 nights without kissing my babies while their sleeping before bed at night......The difference is, I KNOW our kids will be ok with all the love they have here at HOME.  The children of Kechene need Love.  We need to show them they are LOVED and God knows their name! He knows their name! They are not forgotten.....Please continue to pray!
I have raised, in total almost $1700! WOOT! $1800 is due March 1st, I think I can handle that :) Next up, I am designing a T that we'll be selling, details to come! and AGAIN, THANK YOU so so very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment